Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN- MITCH ALBOM

Reading, The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom was very enjoyable. I enjoyed Mitch albom's writing style and word choice. Despite being continuously distracted by outside interference, I never lost interest in the book. As I read, I conveyed numerous of emotions as I continued to grow close relationships with the book's characters. Because the book was so powerful, I was determined to continue reading because I was so interested in reaching the ending.

This book was exceptionally enjoyable because it had dual meaning. Not only was the literal story satisfying, but the powerful life morals touched me. Mitch Albom's lessons of Connection, Sacrifice, Forgiveness, Purpose and Happiness has altered my beliefs. I recommend this book very highly.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Jared,
    Reading through your blogs has lead me to write down the titles of some of the books that you are reading seeing as you offer such great responses to them. Your insight and intellect stands out, notably, how you tell how reading certain parts of some books made you feel, I thought that was really a good way to get across to people when talking about reading. Your blogs have improved tremendously since my last visit and I hope that they continue to do so further in the future. Good blogging!

    --Dan H.

    ReplyDelete