Sunday, April 10, 2011

Outliers

Definitely one of my favorite books of the year, which was offered to me by Mr. Cappiello. A book that really interested me because it is based on success. I really liked it because it was not too long either. My favorite parts of the book where the chapters that described the Italian-Americans that had a 95% chance of not getting heart disease because they lived happier and healthier. I also really enjoyed the chapter that hypothesized the reason why asians are stereopically better at math than other ethinicities, because they have a more logical, faster language when it comes to math, because the brain memorizes things the best after the first 3 seconds or so. Leanred a lot from the book, enjoyed reading it, good writing style. 8.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment